SC - Intro and Bread Request

Thu Oct 29 08:04:27 PST 1998

My father, who owns a Custom Kitchen business, says that when I get a house,
I get to design the kitchen to meet my needs, and he'll donate the cabinetry
(Rutt Cabinets, no less!! Very high quality board oak) and hood and venting,
I just have to provide the Illumination and appliances. I hope to have saved
12,000 dollars from the mortgage for the Viking Commercial Quality stove,
Extra large refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, and cooled granite pastry
board. I also will have a full and properly maple pedestalled chopping block
with built in knife storage, made by myself.
See, a cook does indeed know how to build a good kitchen!!

brandu