SC - meat days and fast days - MIXED?

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Oct 29 11:00:36 PST 1998

<<<<P.S  I am glad to know that I am not the only person to feel this way. My shire made me feel guilty when I got upset that one vegiteran wanted me to cater to her.>>>

Godd gentles all, Please trim your posts.  I do not wnat to cast any dispusion on this one person, but it is a great example.  I received 6KB worth of email through my server to get three lines of text.  the rest was stuff from previous mails that was superfluous.

Please show courtesy and prune the hedge before you hit SEND.

Thanks,

niccolo