SC - Nobility and Feasts

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 15:53:14 PST 1998

In a message dated 10/30/98 1:17:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<< So new in fact
 that I learned this when I read of the death of the Italian immigrant
 who bred it and for whom it is named.  I suppose it is possible that he
 simply named a particular variation that gained popularity in this
 century.

 Bonne >>

Would it be possible that he is the one who bred the variety that has little
points all over it that resemble cathedral spires?

Ras