SC - Namron event

Diana Skaggs upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Oct 12 13:37:49 PDT 1998

     Good gentles, sorry for the use of this bandwidth, but my computer is
     being upgraded and I cannot access my address list.  (They finished
     upgrading and LOST my address list! grump - gripe - I hate computer
     upgrades!)  :-(

     To the kind Lord and Lady from Namron, who gave me bread samples on
     Saturday, many apologies for not remembering your names.  The Turkish
     Almond Bread was absolutely to die for!  Could you find it in your
     heart to share the recipe with me?

     I have not made a simple water, flour, yeast, salt & sugar recipe for
     ages!  The texture was a bit chewier than I'm used to, but had a most
     robust flavor.  It made grand @pan-toast on Sunday morning.

     I had to hide the biscotti!  My whole family loves the flavor of
     anise!  I will finish it off this afternoon with my last cup of
     coffee.

     Thanks again to you both for your kindness and your samples.  Lady
     Leanna of Sparrowhaven

     @pan-toast = butter both sides & fry in skillet until browned.