SC - Italian Ren Feast

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Mon Oct 12 16:13:46 PDT 1998

I would recommend doing 'Armored Turnips'. It is very easy.   Bake the turnips
until almost done.  Peel and slice thin.  Layer them with sliced bel paese
cheese is good. most of us can only afford cheddar.  Sprinkle  each layer with
cinnamon, mace, pepper, ground cloves.  Bake.  It is pretty tasty stuff.
 As for the potatoes. No recipes in Renaissance italy for those.
Good luck.  Please print the final menu. I'd love to see it.

Meadhbh

- --
ÿWPCT