SC - End of the Feast Death Thread

Chickengoddess chickengoddess at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 12 18:24:28 PDT 1998

Brenna wrote (highly snipped)

>Not to argue with you, but the story I have is a bit different.  The gentle
was
>a man named Robert (sorry, no last name) whose lady was Gweneth of
Lindisfarn
>(sp?).

True.

> The people Elspeth talked to said
>that he wasn't aware.

May I refer you back to Mistress Rebecca of Twywn's posting, where she
verifies that this gentle had a history of carelessness when it came to his
health and his life.

 This is all word of mouth, but I can get a first hand
>account if more information is needed.

What purpose will this serve?  If you need to clarify things for your own
piece of mind, please call his wife and ask her yourself.  But I do not see
any reason this thread should continue, as it has almost nothing to offer
the other participants of this list, other than tabloid type thrills.  This
is not what I joined this list for.

Rhiannon Cathaoir-mor
South Downs, Meridies