SC - donated CHOCOLATE

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Oct 13 08:39:51 PDT 1998

Helen said...
	I say it is period, not to waste any good food....no matter where it
can from
	and how strange it is....  :-)

No dear, I heartily disagree with you. If you want to compromise the
integrity of your research not to mention yourself, go ahead and bespeak
that these are period (not only will your virtue as culinary artisan suffer,
your opinion will lose all future validity as an authority on this subject).
As well, I don't think anyone is suggesting wasting these foodstuffs, just
not including them in an Italian feast.

Micaylah