SC - donated CHOCOLATE

Helen him at gte.net
Tue Oct 13 13:35:29 PDT 1998

Never said I was an authority and never said how "not to waste" it.
Mostly, I was trying to be funny....

"No dear, I heartily disagree with you. If you want to compromise the
integrity of your research not to mention yourself, go ahead and bespeak
that these are period (not only will your virtue as culinary artisan
suffer, your opinion will lose all future validity as an authority on
this subject). As well, I don't think anyone is suggesting wasting these
foodstuffs, just not including them in an Italian feast."
- --
"If life turned out like we planed it, what would be the point of living
it?"