SC - OOPSquash Soup Recipe-WHY OOP?

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 15 09:08:04 PDT 1998

I haven't been able to keep up with the list for a while so please excuse
me if I have dug up a previously dealt with issue, why is this recipe
considered OOP.  Is it because of the kind of squash used?

Aren't all the ingredients except the squash period?  How do we know they
didn't make this sort of soup.  Isn't there a potage that has gourds in it?
Maybe nobody documented this recipe because it is so rudimentary.   Kind of
like making mashed potatoes.

If this has already been discussed and someone wishes to answer me
privately please do.

	Angeline