SC - Tartys in Applis-NEW recipe-enjoy

Jeff Botkins jbotkins at ime.net
Thu Oct 15 11:28:06 PDT 1998

I agree....having been a meat cutter in the past...
Asking for good beef soup bones is probably your only recourse....
And don't even let them try and sell them to you....if they didn't give
them to you
they would have just ended up in the "bone can"....which incidentaly is
where your Soap comes from...

Jeff