SC - what do you think of these recipes?

Helen him at gte.net
Thu Oct 15 15:11:52 PDT 1998

> http://www.labs.net/dmccormick/huen.htm

Great Site! I have been here before.  I have searched the web alot for
long time before finding this list.  I like that site.  I also like the
idea of having good medieval recipes out there for the "public" to see
good medieval recipes.  Soar is a great resource for a lot of plain
folks.  I want more folks seeing and trying medieval cooking.

					Plain Folks,
					Helen

- --
"If life turned out like we planned it, what would be the point of
living it?"