SC - Period Foods CAN be Edible

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 20:38:28 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/15/98 10:50:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kathleen.hogan at juno.com writes:

> Her spinach soup was wonderful, but looked like something she brought
>  home from work (she is a nuclear safety engineer).  It was
>  glow-in-the-dark green and we decided not to serve it because not too
>  many people could get past the colour to taste it.

Reminds me of the time Mistress Judith and I were trying recipies. We did a
spinich fritter. Neon green after cooking I swear. They were cristened "Frog
Fritters" and we didn't make them for a feast. Pity.. they were tasty.

Corwyn
Kingdom of Atlantia
Barony of Nottinghill Coill
Canton of FalconCree