SC - OOP Gingered Butternut Squash Soup Recipe

WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 03:25:06 PDT 1998

In a message dated 98-10-15 09:33:44 EDT, Seannach wrote:

<< Well gentles, here it is; I made it last night and it was great!  One
 suggestion, sprinkle some cinnamon over the top just before serving
 it...it makes it even better! >>

For those who don't particularly like the cinnamon (like Cariadoc with
saffron, Cinnamon for me is usually a scribal error), nutmeg or mace
(depending on how strong you'd like to taste the spice) is a traditional
addition to butternut squash and tastes just yummy.

Walk in peace,
Wolfmother