FW: SC - The wood stove thingy - OOP

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Fri Oct 16 11:26:08 PDT 1998

	> Melisant said...
	> 	This is beginning to feel like 20 questions - does it do x,
or y, or
	> z?? :>
	> 	Many thanks for everyone's  suggestions and warnings - the
quest
	> will continue.
	>
	> Just a quick thought. At the risk of sounding ignorant, have you
thought
	> of
	> contacting the company online and asking them to send you a manual
or
	> something?
	>
	> Micaylah

I think you will find the company went under about 50 years ago, and all
those wonderful Aga stoves are antiques.
Bear

At the risk of contradicting my beloved husband I believe I saw an article
in a magazine about a year ago saying Agas are still being made in England.
Margarite