SC - My Upcoming feast... An Idea (p2)

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 12:05:09 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/16/98 12:40:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu writes:

<< I thought the restriction didn't apply to cooking -- at least not in
 AEthelmearc.  I remember hashing this out when the matter first came up,
 and that was the consensus.

 toodles, margaret  >>

I think I posted a correction to my earlier post. If not I apologize. You can
purchase alcohol for cooking with SCA funds. in the East and Aethelmearc.
Indeed, in every kingdom except Ansteorra.

Ras