Haggis and lamb lungs was Re: SC - More lamb

Weiszbrod, Barbara A Barbara.Weiszbrod at SW.Boeing.com
Mon Oct 19 09:05:05 PDT 1998

> Anyway, the point is, the FDA isnt making some sort of value judgement,
> the
> rule is there for a very good reason. You can probably get around it if
> you
> want to, but be very careful!

I was not implying that the FDA was making arbitrary judgement.  I am sorry
if that is the impression that was given.  I was just quoting the
information that was given to me.Personally, I tend to assume (probably not
the best thing to do) that when the FDA makes a judgement it is the result
of some proof of danger to the comsumer.

Alys D.
Ansteorra