SC - Query-Valoise

Valoise Armstrong vjarmstrong at aristotle.net
Wed Oct 21 04:50:00 PDT 1998

>Where can one purchase your book? I seemed to have missed it at Pennsic this
>year. :-(
>
>Ras

You must have missed my 'going out of business' post last month. <g>
Seriously, I've just had a series of very promising job interviews and it
looks like I'll be moving out of state soon so I've sold all the books I
had printed and won't be doing any more. Cariadoc has graciously offered to
add Sabina Welser to his collection of cookbook translations and will be
putting it up on his web page.

And eventually, when I get the final revisions of my Master's thesis done,
the translation will be available through UMI since it will be an appendix
to the thesis.

Valoise