SC - Even more OT - Re: Potato Soup-OT-OOP

Diana Skaggs upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Oct 21 12:19:20 PDT 1998

     This one's "child" eats pizza at his job every day and turns up his
     nose at potato soup.  In order that I might dress my soup
     appropriately, what would you suggest?  Husband fills bowl with
     smashed saltine crackers (makes me know how the chef feels when
     someone asks for catsup on steak). Leanna  (upsxdls at okstate.edu)