SC - Lemon Curd

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Oct 22 09:42:38 PDT 1998

Ok, I'm going to admit to my current breakfast passion:  Philadelphia
Soft Spread Cream Cheese, *Cheesecake* flavor, spread on toast, topped
with Lemon Curd.  Oh, my God.
I have seen this stuff before done up in tart shells, and now I know what
to call it.  What's so bad about adding food coloring?  The MA cooks
would have used parsley juice for the same reason.  I wonder what that
would do to the taste?
	Christianna