[none]

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Oct 23 07:44:43 PDT 1998

Crabby Selene said...
	Sorry to be crabby, but please credit Kip Adotta, who aptly titled
this routine
	'Wet Dream.'  I have plenty of sense of haha, but also a sense of
crediting
	sources. Wouldn't want to be invertebrate of copyright, after all.
<grin>

	I heard this for the first time when Adotta was opening for Weird Al
Yankovic,
	gads, about 12 years ago or so.  Thought I'd hurt myself laughing,
almost
	literally enacting the online acronym 'ROFL.'

Don't apologise for being crabby, but I had no idea of who did it. It was on
the humour list a friend in d.c. subscribes to and he thought we would
appreciate it. So if credit is due, I'll just thank my friend Matt.

Micaylah