SC - OT: Liquor Laws

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 13:54:50 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/23/1998 2:16:04 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Christi.Redeker at digital.com writes:

<< Actually it was closer to 1989 if I remember correctly.  >>

Well. . .I remember that it was before I turned 18, which was in 1988, so it
had to be before then. . .heck I'll ask Dad tomorrow, just so I know.

So if anywhere is a long drive right now. . .will you be at any events any
time soon?

Noemi