SC - Cheese chart?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Oct 25 09:37:04 PST 1998

In a message dated 10/25/98 12:53:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< I have pasted the message I believe Brian was talking about below. I have
also
 added a similar one that came from Bear. These will get added to my cheese-
msg
 file the next time I update that file. >>

Thanks. Don't forget to add Ricotta which is described in Platina.

Ras