SC - This might be OT - Medieval Wedding

Aletta Saayman AlettaS at seaharvest.co.za
Mon Oct 26 01:13:30 PST 1998

I'm having a period Medieval Wedding in February next year and I'm
looking for all and any information I could get on weddings in that
time, especially the types of entertainment at wedding banquets.

Brenna gave me a great answer, but as my e-mail was down for over a week
due to our server crashing, I was wondering whether someone posted
something on the subject and wouldn't mind sending it again.

Thanks in advance

Aletheia