SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #1044

Beth Ann Snead ladypeyton at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 06:53:41 PST 1998

>Recently, there was a ruling from the
>> BoD(?) along similar lines of group funds being used to purchase
presents
>> for outgoing officers, so there must be some concern in some quarters
>> about such things.

>For gifts yes, but for ' dishes decorated differently at a feast ',  I
>don't think so.

I think it's one thing if the difference is a dish is only decorated
more elaborately, but I have been to feasts where the different dish
sent to the high table was a roast goose (not cheap in my area) with
all the trimmings or something similar.  That DID bother me for all
the reasons that Stefan mentioned.
==
Lettice, Lady Peyton

"*bing*  Improbability factor now 1 to 1.  We have now
reached normality.  Anything you cannot deal with
from this point onward is your own problem.  *bing*"
	"Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams