SC - Ansteorran Crown Tourney...

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Oct 26 10:25:17 PST 1998

> Does this mean there will be good food in the royal encampment at Pennsic?
> margali

Well, we'll be Crown at Gulf Wars and as for the good food. I guess that
depends on who would be doing the cooking. I think we'll be a little busy.
I hope they feed me well! :-{)}

On another note. Ansteorra will be having a Laurel's Prize Tourney in two weeks
and both Her Highness and myself were planning on entering (only because of you,
Meadhbh) displays. Although we feel it is inappropriate for the Royals to enter
such competitions we do feel that the Crown should display Their interests in
the Arts & Sciences. So we have discussed this with Their Majesties and the
four of us will have a Royal Table in which we all display projects we have
worked on. This is not to be judged but to show our interest and support of
the A&S.

Which means that I STILL don't get out of this damned display!

Yers,

Gunthar