SC - Islinglass

Alma B. Johnson chickengoddess at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 27 07:22:08 PST 1998

I think you might be thinking of waterglass.  That is what I have read is
used to preserve eggs, although I m not sure what waterglass is, except that
it seems to pretty nasty, and I'm not sure I'd want to eat anything that had
touched it.  I am also curious as to what state the eggs are in (raw,
boiled, etc) when they are put in the stuff.

Rhiannon Cathaoir-mor
South Downs, Meridies

Congratulations Prince Gunthar!