SC - Decline in members signing up for feast.... Opinions?

Stapleton, Jeanne jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu
Wed Oct 28 09:52:31 PST 1998

At 10:32 27-10-98 -0700, Berengaria wrote:
>	Gosh, did we all go to the same feast?  :-)  yes:  for the first
>dozen
>	or so,
>	pasty white small chickens (with no seasoning or sauces or
>flavorings), bread and 	honeyed carrots.

Not I!  My first feast (at my first event) included Earl Mika Longbow's
*wonderful* grilled lamb.  My second one (third event) included Baron
Salaamallah's excellent peri-oid mustard soup.  And the next one, I
think,
was the oh-so-incredible Feast for a Winter's Eve in the Shire of
Frosted
Hills....

Or was I just lucky?

	I think luck of the draw has something to do with it--where you
	are and when you started.  I have no idea who cooked about half
	hte first few feasts I attended, and have forgotten the other
half;
	but this was 20-22 years ago.  :-)  Please forgive me if a few
	brain cells have met their Maker as I celebrated various
occasions
	during my life in the SCA.  :-)

Berengaria