SC - Broccoli-a new world food?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 19:01:51 PST 1998

In a message dated 10/29/98 4:49:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
HICKS_M at casa.gov.au writes:

<< My allergy (avocado) and most of my sensitivities are new world foods
 (tomato, broccoli etc.) so I don't generally bother informing SCA cooks. >>

I strongly suggest that you do inform the cook if broccoli or cauliflower are
a problem with you. Thay are both Old World and period, dating back to at
least Roman times.

Ras