SC - Garbage

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 15:00:29 PST 1998

In a message dated 10/30/98 7:16:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, uther at lcc.net
writes:

<< garbage??  I don't understand. >>

This is hard to explain. It is a period-like dish which is very much like the
stuffing we use in chicken. It consists of bread, broth, giblets, sage and
other spices. I also mix in any egg whites that are left from other recipes
and a bit of this and that. :-) I have long lost the original recipe which I
started with bhut always serve this dish because it uses up  things which
would normally get thrown out. At the Harvest Melee , it turned out to be a
very tasty chicken custard but it always turns out different everytime.
Although any documentation I was had is long gone, it has turned into one of
my signature dishes. :-)