SC - Nobility and Feasts

Page Hutchinson pagedgrt at mediaone.net
Fri Oct 30 22:10:19 PST 1998

Do you not have any imagination, wear is your creativity. Just because it is not
on paper does not mean it has not happened before.  If we all live our life from a
book of pages (no pun intended due to my name) then we all would be of the same.
Is not history a part of imagination or guess work.  If it was not for the poor
working slobs them there would be no and I mean NO nobility.  You would have to do
your own dishes.

PAGE