SC - Ideas for Girl Scout Demo feast?

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Oct 2 03:41:38 PDT 1998

> In a message dated 9/30/98 9:11:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> memorman at oldcolo.com writes:
>
> <<  Such is certainly the case in the United States,
>  > where agriculture is built on immigrant crop species. Not a single
major
>  > U.S. crop is indigenous. >>

tobacco? or are we only talking about foodstuffs?
salmon and mussels and clams? Or are we only talking about plants?
wild rice? or are we only talking about mega corporation owned farms?
Me, I'm more concerned with mono-culture, but that's a whole nuther can of
worms :)

- --Anne-Marie
Madrone, An Tir
Seattle, Washington