SC - Please re-send

Marian DeBorah Rosenberg Marian.DeBorah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Fri Oct 2 12:31:07 PDT 1998

Dear Poppa and kat,

Thanks for the new intro and FAQ letter.  The only suggestion I would
make would be to include one more question about some of our
abbreviations such as OOP, OT, IRC, AFAIK, and of course IMHO.  I was
stumped for several months over a couple of them, but was at the time
too shy to ask.

Might be just picking nits, but if I don't, we might end up hip deep
in nits!

Tyrca