SC - Salds-responce

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 21:33:06 PDT 1998

Room temperature.

Also since I am working on orginizing my disks of info from saved randomly to
filed coherently at this time, it is more than difficult to produce a recipe
on demand at this time unless I am working on that area. Sorry about that but
in a few weeks or so I will swamp the list with the recipes I make reference
to more often not upon demand.

Ohters are on bits of paper here and there and need typing in.

There now everyone knows I am disorganized. :-)

Ras