SC - cookbooks, persona info

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Oct 4 22:51:24 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/4/98 8:52:28 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

> I see no reason to waste money eating food
>  prepared by a cook that is less capable than myself so i seek places where
> the
>  cook is as good as or better than myself. I had assumed most people did
that.

>  Silly me.

Well, if I only want good food, I cook myself, or go to the home of one of the
chefs I know.  Very often, though, for me, dining out is a matter of doing
something with a companion, or companions, and the food is not the purpose of
the expedition.  In most cases when I eat out, I go where my friends want to
go.  And most of my friends are sadly lacking in a palate at all, I sometimes
think.  I think there are several local restaurants that the only thing I will
eat is the salad.

Mordonna DuBois
Haven of Warriors
Atenveldt