SC - 11th/12th North Western European Reciepes

Maynard, Steven SMaynard at qtrndss1.telstra.com.au
Mon Oct 5 23:58:00 PDT 1998

Greetings All,
		I'm new to this list and period cooking  so please forgive
my naievity. I'm interested in getting some reciepes for post Norman
conquest upto the end of Henry I of Englands reign. I'd prefer receipes from
England during this period. But anything that could have been used will be
fine.

Any help greatly appreciated.
William Castille=-)