SC - Re: Vivendier

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Wed Oct 7 07:37:50 PDT 1998

Plip wrote:

>If it's Scully, it's likely pretty good. I was looking at buying
>it myself.

Really? I've been laboring under the assumption that there were
far better sources to use. I admit to knowing little about the
subject, but I had thought that other members of the list
believed that Scully was not up to snuff in the arena of
redacting/translation/creation/whatever due to use of non-period
ingredients.

Good grief! Have I been laboring under false assumptions all
this time and avoiding the Scully books for no reason?

Jasmine
Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm, g.walli at infoengine.com

"Si enim alicui placet mea devotio, gaudebo; si autem
nulli placet, memet ipsam tamen juvat quod feci."
- -- Hroswith of Gandersheim