SC - Re: Vivendier

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Oct 8 09:19:14 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/8/98 1:24:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pmoon21 at hotmail.com writes:

<<  I don't know if anybody got my first post about this.  Originally
 grenadine was made from pomegranites.  I believe it is only made with
 sugar and red coloring these days, Icky.
 Charlena >>

As a liquor store clerk I assure you that the grenadine you get at liquor
stores in PA is pemegranite based. Try Angostura brand for the best of the
yuck.

Ras