SC - Elizabethan buffet

The Henry's timdee at sgi.net
Thu Oct 8 15:53:57 PDT 1998

Berengaria said:

>Interesting!  I'll have to try the eggshell lemonade thing.  That is a
great idea, and a way to use eggshells instead of just throwing them
out.<

Another good way to use egg shells is to rinse them and throw them in with
the coffee grounds when brewing your coffee. Don't know what that does to
the calcium, but it definitely improves the coffee flavor. It's
particularly helpful when you have one of those huge old percolators which
no one has properly cleanes for a zillion years.

Of course, down here in the country, I either compost them, or feed them to
the chickens, as well.....

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches