SC - Decline in members signing up for feast.... Opinions?

William Seibert a14h at zebra.net
Fri Oct 9 08:22:29 PDT 1998

Not to argue or anything, but.....  As a widower (with one kid still at home)
dating a widow (with three kids still at home), event fees on-board is one hell of
a lot cheaper than a weekend at a theme park, or taking everybody camping or
something of the like.  Sorry, but I think you're a tad off-base with the money
idea.  No where else can we finance room and board for a weekend for 6 people at
the event prices we find in SCA.  To us, thats one of the big benefits of
eventing.
WAJDI