SC - OOP - Pasta salads?

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 11:34:15 PDT 1998

I was suddenly invited to a birthday party in June (when my birthday
is, it was sort of a group birthday) and frantically looked around the
house for something to bring to the BBQ/potluck.  Not period, but I
found a box of small star pasta, a can of salmon, and the frozen peas.
 I deboned the salmon (didn't want it to interfere with the small
pasta) stirred in the peas, and made a quick dressing like I do for
potato salad, with Miracle Whip, a little mustard, dill, garlic
powder, sugar, and worcestershire sauce.

Surprisingly enough it was delicious, and I didn't bring any home.
Reminded me of the pasta shrimp salad my grandmother used to make
using the tiny canned shrimp. (ah, nostalgia.)

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra