SC - The High Cost of Feasts/Events

Fri Oct 9 19:52:04 PDT 1998

> Has any one tried a family cost at troll. Say the expected cost of 2
> adults and 2 kids max. so a family of 6 can still afford to play - and
> eat.
> Genevia

Some of the events in Ansteorra put a family maximum on the site fee,
offsetting the loss from a small surcharge worked into the individual site
fees.

Feast fees tend to run between $5 and $8 for an adult.  I don't know about
other feasts, but mine tend to budget at $3.50/ plate and cost between $6
and $7.

Bear