SC - Raccoon recipes- oop

Jeff Botkins jbotkins at ime.net
Sat Oct 10 06:56:24 PDT 1998

Here in southern Ansteorra our events (total price) run about 12-15 dollars per
adult including the feast fee. Most feasts run 5-8 dollars (tho ours was 4
dollars this past weekend.... we used the KISS principle).  This last event, the
site was right across the street from a well known BBQ joint (the drive and
ambience are better than the food at the restaurant).  I do know we lost a good
number of people to that.
We also charged half price for feast for children > 5yrs and < 12 yrs old. And
when you add the number of local members that day tripped and skipped feast, I
can see how we lost so many.
I also want to thank everyone for their comments and opinions.  I plan to
mention them at a baronial meeting as potential reasons for the decline in
people eating feast. Also, we plan to do a survey. I will try and post those
results here as well for everyones information.

Thanks again,

Meadhbh

- --
ÿWPCT