SC - Honey storage. . .

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 11:56:55 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/1/98 2:40:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Varju at aol.com
writes:

> As I am getting baskets together I've run into a problem.  I've been trying
>  find decorative jars for the mint honey and all of the ones i keep finding
>  have corks.  Could i put honey in a jar like that?  Or should i keep
looking
>  for nice jelly jars?
>
>  Many thanks!
>
>  Noemi

Best get Jelly jars, which you can even find in most hardware stores around
here... One cork slips and it's a REAL sticky situation. If you have time you
can put some nice cloth over the lid before you screw the rings down.. Maybe
even paint something heraldic.<g>

Corwyn
Kingdom of Atlantia
Barony of Nottinghill Coill