SC - Florilegium file access

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Oct 5 21:25:11 PDT 1998

Caitlin NicFhionghuin said:

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998 16:22:57 -0700 "Anne-Marie Rousseau" <acrouss at gte.net>
writes:
>I believe it is in the Florilegions, and if not, it was printed in
>_Serve it Forth_ a few issues ago. Try there and then if you still need
it,
>let me know and I'll repost.

 Please send it.  I do not have access to either of those resources.

================
Caitlin,

If you have internet access you have access to my files.

If you have WWW (World-Wide-Web) access you can get the files at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

If you don't send email to me (stefan at texas.net) and I'll send back
the requested file(s) by email in text or Word format.

My complete filelist is available in the IMPORTANT STUFF section at
the website or also available by email from me.

Lord Stefan li Rous  AST, ASC
Ansteorra  (Austin, TX)
stefan at texas.net