SC - Easy copy, was Query-OT-OOP

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 8 06:53:12 PDT 1998

> ><< It's a great idea, and once I figure out how to do it without having to
> >type the info in every time,  >>
> >
> >Type it once ina notepad text file. Save it. When you need it simply
> >open the
> >file copy it and paste it in the current document. :-)
> >
> >Ras

I've done something similar with my syetem. I've created a folder with my special
.sig line attached and there is a menu on my email that I can access it.

Sooooo whenever I want to sound official or pompous, my fancy .sig is a mouse-click
away.

Yers,

Baron Sir Gunthar Jonsson                      "It is better to lose well than
Kingdom of Ansteorra                                      to win badly."

              ()
              ()

<Hee! I just love that!>