SC - Marjoram cookies

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Oct 8 16:58:59 PDT 1998

Gunther, is this the recipe I gave you? In which case, its a lenten day
treat. The filling is of marjoram, raisnes, spice, etc, and you make little
fishie shaped cookies. Its from Epilario. Interestingly enough, the
corresponding recipe in Martino has you add fish to it.

The original reconstruction is from Maestro Eduardo.

neat stuff!
- --Anne-Marie