SC - Rosemary Usage

needlwitch@msn.com needlewitch at email.msn.com
Thu Oct 8 21:02:47 PDT 1998

to rub the
>called for amount between my hands rapidly, which pulverizes the needles
>rather handily (No, I wasn't deliberately punning, unlike some people I
>could mention, A).It takes only a few seconds, and you release the
>essential oils with the heat of friction

This also works with any dried herb, from my experience. You rub it to
release the essential oils before adding it to a dish. Works wonders.
Thorbjorn the Cook (finally passing on a trick he learned in school)
Shittemwoode/Antir
{Northwest Washington}

"Life is a test. Life is only a test. If this had been a real Life,
you would have been given instructions on where to go
and what to do."