SC - OT - Modern American Food Trends

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Thu Oct 8 23:09:10 PDT 1998

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, needlwitch at msn.com wrote:

> >I am the only one of three daughters who is food adventurous.  I have tried
> >every thing that is put infront of me - whale meat, muktuk, moose, seal
                                                       ^^^^^^
> >oil, (I did turn down Stinky fish heads - a delicacy in some of the Y-K

<ras>
Recipie, please.
</ras>

Yes, I do have a strong feeling I do know what it is, but I want to be
sure. I presume the seal oil was just eaten with a spoon? What serving
temperature?

/UlfR
Who can't really get over the idea of including moose with the exotics.

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                   parlei(at)algonet.se
Unfortunately, development was stopped on the production version of
[life], and we've been supporting and kluging the demo version for the
last 4 billion years.  -- Paul Tomblin