SC - Rosemary Usage

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 08:02:56 PDT 1998

Phlip writes:

>>Actually, as a general rule, rosemary retains its flavor better if it is

kept in the needle form but like you, I don't always like to deal with the

needles, so my solution has been (before I got an herb grinder) to rub the

called for amount between my hands rapidly, which pulverizes the needles

rather handily<<

I've tried that, and I've also tried grrind them in a mortar, but that just
seems to bruise them -- which does release their essential oils but still
leaves me with a mouthful of needles.

What kind of herb grinder to you have? I have a coffee grinder -- will that
do?

Renata
Barony of Altavia
Kingdom of Caid