SC - Spice/Herb Grinders (was Rosemary Usage)

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 08:08:50 PDT 1998

Ras comes to the rescue!

>>According to the expet knowledge of my spice grinder after numerous trials
it
is approximately 1/2 tsp. ground. Hope this helps.<<

Thank you so much, Ras!

Now...

Please tell me about spice grinders, as it looks like I'n going to need one.
(I just got a shipment of Grains of Paradise and Cubebs!) What kinds do you
listfolk recommend? How does one clean them between herbs?

Thanks!

Renata
Barony of Altavia
Kingdom of Caid